Never miss a Conejo Deal. Email me the deal each day.
0 items $0.00
0 items $0.00
Given Back to Our Community
FITWALL Workout Studio in Calabasas/Agoura. Get 5 Classes For $25 or 10 Classes For $49. Click on Main Image For Video. Rated 5-Stars on Yelp!FITWALL
26799 Agoura Road, Unit C-6 Calabasas, CA 91302
Conejo Deals Price: $150.00 $25.00
You Save: $125.00
You Save: $125.00
What's the catch
- Promo value expires on 6/15/17 (must initiate certificate by promo value expiration date and complete all classes by 7/31/17 for promo value)
- No cash back
- Can't combine with other discounts/offers
- May purchase one certificate per person and additional as gifts (but any one person may only use one certificate)
- Certificates are not transferable
- Must reserve your Fitwall prior to class online; failure to give 12-hours notice of appointment cancellation will result in forfeiture of one class
- All class sessions are 40-minutes
- Valid at Calabasas location only; new patrons only
- Located in The Summit near Erewhon Market
- Fun, challenging 40-minute full body workout!
- Includes heart rate monitor to make sure you are working out at the correct level
- Increase strength, flexibility while burning calories
- Featured in Huffington Post, Fast Company, and dozens of other publications and news programs
- Men's Journal magazine: "The 20 Best Workouts in America"
- “The Swiss Army Knife of Fitness Equipment."
- Inside scoop: Wendy and her daughter Rachel tried a Fitwall class and loved it!
- Rated 5 stars on Yelp
About this Deal
Fitwall is THE latest and greatest workout to come to the Conejo Valley and is unlike any workout you have ever experienced.
If you love burning zillions of calories in a short amount of time (only 40 minutes!), AND are into tracking your progress and monitoring real improvement, AND are looking for a workout that combines strength training, cardio, and flexibility, Fitwall is it.
Fitwall is difficult to describe because it is so unique, but Men’s Health Magazine did a nice job of summing it up with this: “Combine HIIT training, rock climbing, and Silicon Valley tech, and you get Fitwall. [It] relies on one piece of vertical equipment to deliver a 40-minute total-body workout. The Fitwall itself looks like a seven-foot tall refrigerator shelving unit with foot and hand holds so you can do the entire workout while hanging vertically onto the wall.”
In the class I took which had a strength emphasis, we used the wall and also alternated with floor work. (In other words, I don’t want you to picture yourself hanging on the wall for 40 minutes, as you use the wall in several different ways and at times you are “using” the wall and its add-ons while you are on the floor.”) There is also a class with a cardio emphasis (although I felt like there was plenty of cardio in the “strength” class), and another interval training type class.
But what makes Fitwall so unique-- aside from the equipment--is that each station has an iPad programmed specifically for you that also is reading information from a heart rate monitor that you are wearing. The result is that as you continue with subsequent Fitwall workouts, you will literally track YOUR improvement each class. (This will all be explained to you in greater deal, by your Fitwall trainer, but I wanted to give you a head’s up because it is a really cool feature.)
And in case you are wondering if I am ever going to get around to telling you about the Conejo Deal, here goes…..
Get 5 Fitwall classes for just $25 or 10 classes for $49!
Thank you for continuing to spread the word about Conejo Deals,
Wendy and Rob
P.S. Want to read some rave reviews? Check out Fitwall Calabasas on Yelp.com!