0 items $0.00
880 Hampshire Road, Suite Y Westlake Village, CA 91361
You Save: $61.00
- Promo value expires on 8/1/17 (must complete all classes by promo value expiration date for promo value)
- No cash back
- Can't combine with other discounts/offers
- Classes are booked on line! Prior to booking your first class, please do the following:
- Go to www.studiotyla.com. Create a profile, then email firstname.lastname@example.org with your certificate number. Look for an email reply from Studiotyla letting you know you are GOOD TO GO!
- Valid for members who have not taken a class at STUDIOTYLA in 2017; if you have never taken a class at STUDIOTYLA or have taken a class prior to 2017, you MAY purchase today's deal!
- No certificate “sharing;” each person must have his or her own certificate
- Expert, passionate instructors create a loyal following by offering a complete workout in a fun atmosphere
- May purchase up to 3 certificates (9 classes) per person
- Classes are 75-minutes
- Tyla Reich, the founder of STUDIOTYLA, has been involved in the fitness industry for 30 years
- Classes 7 days a week
- Classes range from Gentle Pilates to advanced Reformer II/III to Pure Stretch to MELT classes
- To learn more about hot the MELT Method decreases chronic pain, check out the Dr. Oz videos on Youtube.com.
Good Morning Pilates lovers! Let’s get to the “core” of today’s deal! For just $29, get three 75-minute reformer Pilates classes at STUDIOTYLA in Westlake Village. Each Conejo Deals member may purchase up to three certificates (9 classes) at this trim price.
What we love about STUDIOTYLA is that the instructors are exceptional, and classes are slightly longer to guarantee a complete workout! In fact, they are the only 75-minute class around!
STUDIOTYLA offer classes geared to every fitness level from “Gentle Pilates” and “Intro “ to a one-hour and 45-minute “Reformer Plus” class to everything in between. Classes begin with a 15-minute warm-up on Real Ryder bikes, and then on to Peak Pilates Reformer equipment.
And if you have issues concerning chronic pain or simply want to prevent pain and erase the negative effects of aging and active living, you will want to check out the MELT class. These classes use soft melt rollers and balls to help enhance body awareness, rehydrate connective tissues, and quiet the nervous system. (I just checked out the YouTube videos showing Dr. Oz using the MELT system, and let’s just say I’m in!)
Thank you for continuing to spread the word about Conejo Deals,
Wendy and Rob